These Terms and Conditions are effective from 29/12/2017. All previous terms and conditions are cancelled.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall also apply to betting or gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the Website were references to your use of our mobile device betting facilities).
2. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the Help tab of the applicable section of the Website, or more specifically at:
(a) the Rules for Sportsbook products are available by clicking here;
(b) the Rules for Casino products are available by clicking here;
(c) the Rules for Poker products are available by clicking here;
(d) the Rules for Games products are available by clicking here; and
(e) the Rules for Vegas products are available by clicking here.
3. Where reference is made to “bet365”, “we”, "our" or “us” relates to:
Hillside (New Media Malta) Plc, a company incorporated in Malta (company number c.66039) with its registered office at Office 1/2373, Level G, Quantum House, 75 Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta, operating from its place of business at Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place, 2 Europort Avenue, Gibraltar (with registration number 113459). Hillside (New Media Malta) Plc is licensed and regulated by the Danish Gambling Authority (Spillemyndigheden).
Please note that our Danish licences are only valid in Denmark and Greenland.
4. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
5. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of bet365 and/or any registered customer of bet365.
6. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA). You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
7. bet365 is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, bet365 is committed to supporting responsible gambling. For further details, please click here. Please note that, in addition to the self-exclusion and deposit limit facilities that bet365 make available, players can also choose to opt for temporary or permanent self-exclusion from being able to bet or play online games in Denmark by way of the Register Of Voluntarily Excluded Persons (ROFUS). Although bet365 will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, bet365 does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or bet365 is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of bet365’s reasonable control.
B. YOUR BET365 ACCOUNT
1.1 All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to place a bet/wager or register with bet365. bet365 reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. bet365 takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously (for further details, please click here).
1.2 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. Where this is not the case, we reserve the right to suspend the account and treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void). Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should Contact Us.
1.3 bet365 may confirm a customer’s address by posting an address verification letter to the customer. Enclosures may include a rule book, leaflet and telebet card. All correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to bet365. When such correspondence is initiated, all offers and withdrawal requests may remain pending until the address has been confirmed as correct.
1.4 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.5 As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration. As part of our licensing requirements we are also obliged to make checks upon registration against the Danish CPR registry (to ensure that the civil registration number you have provided is correct) and against the Register Of Voluntarily Excluded Persons (ROFUS) each time you log into your account (to ensure that you have not self-excluded since the last time that you logged on). Again, you agree that we may process the information supplied by you in this way in connection with your registration and ongoing dealings with us.
1.6 Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account then, at our discretion, we will either suspend such accounts or treat any such accounts as one joint account.
1.7 Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
2. Account Details
2.1 bet365 allows all its customers to choose their own username and password combination. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.2 Bets will stand if your username and password have been entered correctly or if your account has been accessed via Touch ID or Face ID (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
2.3 If you activate Touch ID or Face ID and feel that a third party could be accessing your account via this method then you should immediately disable Touch ID or Face ID from all of your devices and Contact Us. You are responsible for the security of your device(s) and for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.4 You are only permitted to use your player account to place bets on your own behalf. By examining the account history of your player account, you can identify any unauthorised access to your account. If, at any time, you discover or suspect any such unauthorised access you should Contact Us. If you know or suspect that a third party is aware of your user name and/or password you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact Us.
2.5 You shall be responsible for all transactions using the relevant account details. Should you lose your account details or feel that someone else may have your account details, please Contact Us.
2.6 Please note that cardholder details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
2.7 The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website.
3. Personal Details
4. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please Contact Us. Any negative balance on your account will fall immediately due and payable to bet365, and your account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to bet365 is paid in full.
4.2 bet365 reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, bet365 shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
(a) you become bankrupt;
(b) bet365 considers that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(c) bet365 considers that you have used the Website in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of bet365 or any of its customers or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
(d) bet365 is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
(e) bet365 considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur; or
(f) your account is deemed to be dormant and its balance is, or reaches zero in accordance with paragraph B.5.1 below.
4.3 If bet365 closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (e) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by bet365 (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold bet365 harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (e) above, bet365 shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings or bonus payments).
5. Dormant Accounts
5.1 As of 31st July 2014 bet365 will apply an Administration Fee to all accounts that have been ‘inactive’ for a consecutive period of at least 365 days in accordance with the following procedure. An account is deemed to be ‘inactive’ during any period in which none of the following actions take place in relation to it: (i) a successful deposit; (ii) a sports bet is placed; or (iii) participation in any Casino, Poker, Games or Vegas product.
(a) If your account remains ‘inactive’ for a continuous period of 365 days then your account shall be deemed to be ‘dormant’ and, if the balance on your account is zero, your account will be closed and no fee shall apply.
(b) If, on being deemed to be dormant, your account has a positive balance, bet365 shall take reasonable steps to notify you using the details you provided during your registration process (or as updated by you).
(c) If your account remains dormant, after a minimum period of 28 days following bet365’s first attempt to notify you that your account has become dormant, bet365 shall deduct a monthly Administration Fee from your account balance of £2 (or currency equivalent), or 5% of your account balance at the time that it is deemed to be dormant (whichever is greater).
(d) The Administration Fee calculated in accordance with (c) above shall be deducted from your account balance on the expiry of the 28 day notification period mentioned above and every 28 days thereafter at the same rate until the earlier of: (i) your account balance reaching zero when no further Administration Fee shall be deducted and your account will be closed; or (ii) you ‘reactivating’ your account when no further Administration Fee shall be deducted.
5.2 You can ‘reactivate’ your account by: (i) making a successful deposit; (ii) placing a sports bet; or (iii) playing/taking part in any Casino, Poker, Games or Vegas product.
5.3 You can request a refund of any Administration Fees by contacting our Customer Service department.
C. YOUR FINANCES
1. Deposits and Wagers
1.1 You may only bet/wager with the amount of cleared funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your account. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found at Depositing/Withdrawing Funds.
1.2 You should only deposit money in your account for the purposes of you using such money to place bets/wagers on the Website. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing money without any intention to place bets/wagers. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
1.3 For payment methods that require a specific account holder, you should only deposit funds into your gambling account from a source where you are the named account holder. In such cases where bet365 identify that the named account holder differs from that which bet365 hold, we reserve the right to treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void).
1.4 Any monies deposited with us are protected in the event of our insolvency by virtue of such monies being held by our bank in designated client accounts separately from our own accounts. Any monies deposited with us in your account shall not bear any interest.
1.5 No credit will be offered by any employee of bet365, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account. bet365 reserves the right to void any bet/wager which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet/wager. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform bet365 without delay. bet365 will recover such funds by account adjustment.
1.6 Unless otherwise stated, all examples given on the Website are given in Pounds Sterling. For any transaction which requires a currency exchange, the applicable exchange rate will be the mid-rate as quoted by the Financial Times. The currency options available are listed in Appendix One to these Terms and Conditions and on the Website.
1.7 Once a currency is selected, funds are deposited, wagered and winnings paid in that currency. If you wish to change the currency used, please Contact Us.
1.8 You are only entitled to use our currency exchange service for the purpose of placing bets or wagers via the Website (the “authorised purpose”). You are not entitled to use this service for any purpose other than the authorised purpose (including currency hedging, speculative trading or any other currency trading). If bet365 considers that you are using the Website for any reason other than the authorised purpose, bet365 shall be entitled to close or suspend your account and you shall:
(a) be liable for any and all claims incurred arising therefrom; and
(b) indemnify bet365 on demand for such claims.
1.9 In addition, bet365 shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your ‘unauthorised’ use of the Website including activities which are not for an authorised purpose.
1.10 bet365 does not charge for deposits made by Debit/Credit Card, however please be aware that some card issuers consider betting transactions as ‘cash’ payments and therefore may charge you a cash advance fee. Please check with your card issuer for further details.
2.1 Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
2.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on the Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than £20,000 or currency equivalent may require additional arrangements. For full details on each specific payment type, please refer to Deposits/Withdrawals.
2.3 If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, bet365 reserves the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
2.4 If the deposit method of the account is paysafecard and the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed which results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, or where all the betting/wagering is determined to be low risk, bet365 reserves the right to request a receipt showing proof of purchase of the voucher before any withdrawals are processed.
3. Funded Non Active Accounts
3.1 Suspended Accounts - You may Contact Us to request a withdrawal of any funds remaining in your account following account suspension. bet365 reserve the right to retain any funds where fraudulent behaviour is suspected until the matter is resolved.
3.2 Closed and Self-Excluded Accounts - We will endeavour to return funds to you and to zero any existing balances at the point of closure or self-exclusion. Any returns credited to the account following account closure or self-exclusion will only be returned to you at your request.
3.3 Unfinished Games;
Casino - If you suffer a disconnection whilst playing a Casino game at bet365 which results in an unfinished game, you will be taken straight back to the game you were playing at the exact point you were disconnected. You have 90 days to complete the game until it will be resolved. If you do not resolve the game within such 90 day period the game will be settled as a losing game
Games and Vegas - If any game is disconnected for any reason after a bet is placed which results in an unfinished game, you have 8 minutes to reconnect otherwise the game will be settled as a loser.
You can view the result of the game once it's concluded in your History.
4.1 If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
4.2 We may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your account against any amounts owed by you to bet365 or any company within the bet365 group.
4.3 If the laws of your jurisdiction require players to report their winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities, then it is your responsibility to do so.
4.4 Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
D. BETTING PROCEDURES
1. Placing Bets/Wagers
1.1 bet365 reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile devices or downloadable applications on a mobile device). Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
1.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed they may not be cancelled by the customer. Bets can only be changed by the customer using our Edit Bet feature, where this is available. bet365 reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
1.4 Your funds will be allocated to bets/wagers in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. bet365 reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a bet/wager has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
2. Bet/Wager Confirmation
2.1 Bets/wagers will not be valid if there are insufficient funds in your account.
2.2 A bet/wager that you request will only be valid once accepted by bet365’s servers. Each valid bet/wager will receive a unique transaction code. We shall not be liable for the settlement of any bets/wagers which are not issued with a unique transaction code. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager, please check your account history, or Contact Us.
2.3 Notwithstanding the above, if bets/wagers are placed via a credit or debit card they are not valid until we have received payment in full. The bet/wager will be automatically void if we have not received the payment prior to the relevant event commencing.
2.4 Should a dispute arise, you and bet365 agree that the bet365 transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
3.1 All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), mobile device, application download and shared tablet or computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
3.2 Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free and risk free bets/wagers, or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in bet365’s absolute discretion settle bets/wagers at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets/wagers or void any bet/wager funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, bet365 reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free and risk free bet/wager or additional payment to cover administrative costs. bet365 further reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for bet365 to be satisfied in its absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to bet365 crediting any bonus, free and risk free bet/wager or offer to the customer’s account.
3.3 Any bets/wagers placed containing selections at odds of less than 1.50 will not count towards any rollover requirement. All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any promotion.
3.4 bet365 reserves the right to amend the terms of or cancel any customer offer at any time.
4. Settlement and Payouts
4.1 All bets and wagers are subject to the Betting Coverage provisions (including maximum winnings) set out in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
4.2 bet365 reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/wager at anytime and without notice. When a market is suspended, any bets entered after such suspension will be rejected and bet365 reserves the right to cancel any bets/wagers in respect of which the outcome is at the time of such suspension unknown. For the avoidance of doubt, any bets/wagers placed prior to such suspension which have been successful shall, subject to these terms and conditions (including without limitation paragraphs B 4.2 and B 4.3), be paid out to the customer in full.
4.3 The 'To Return' calculation available on the Website is for information purposes only, and all bets will be calculated using the stake/risk at the odds accepted. In multiple bets/parlays with a void selection(s) the 'To Return' figure is reduced accordingly.
4.4 Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet/parlay, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
4.5 Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and bet365 reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
4.6 bet365 reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with bet365 across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to bet365 for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
4.7 Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, bet365 reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
4.8 For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known bet365 reserves the right to void the bet, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log. All times stated on the Website and/or referred to by bet365 staff relate to Danish Time unless stated otherwise.
4.9 In-Play betting - where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
4.10 If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
4.11 Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions, bet365 reserves the right to split the amount of monies staked between the potential outcomes. Where this is impractical we reserve the right to void the whole of that bet. In any event, the decision of bet365 is final.
E. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Information and Content
1.1 Information accessed by you on the Website (including results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. bet365 does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the bet365 services will be provided without interruption. bet365 does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
2.2 For customers using bet365 On The Move (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets/wagers, please note that bet365 will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that the software is installed on, and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
2.3 Click here for further information relating to Website accessibility requirements and technical issues relevant to use of the Website.
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website and bet365 products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets and wagers on events and/or gaming products.
3.2 You must not use the Website for the benefit of a third party or for any purpose which (in bet365’s opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which bet365 considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 bet365 will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or bet365's products. bet365 will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected or where the payment is suspected to be for the benefit of a third party. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to bet365, on demand, all Claims (as defined in paragraph B.4.3 above) arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software (for example, casino games that are made available via a flash player). Also, certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third party software. bet365 does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website (including the online casino), in accordance with the following provisions.
(a) You are not permitted to: (i) install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person; (ii) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions) your licence to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software; (iii) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass bet365’s security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the relevant products or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or (iv) copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format. In addition, and except to the minimum extent permitted by applicable law in relation to computer programs (including, the purposes expressly permitted by Section 296A(1) or Section 50(B)2 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988), you are not permitted to: a) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software; or b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the software.
(b) You do not own the software. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of bet365 or a third party software provider company (the "Software Provider"). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to bet365 are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
(c) The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. bet365 hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). bet365 does not warrant that: (i) the software will meet your requirements; (ii) the software will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus-free.
(d) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither bet365 nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. bet365 reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
(e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of bet365’s control. Accordingly, you load and use the software at your own risk. bet365 will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your receipt of and/or use of the software.
(f) The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or bet365. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 While bet365 endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, bet365 shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Third Party Content
5.1 bet365 receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
5.2 bet365 does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
5.3 bet365 does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in bet365’s absolute discretion) to bet/wager on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to bet365. bet365 will void any bet/wager where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
5.4 Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. bet365 has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
6.1 bet365 will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) there is an Obvious Error in the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals/Cash Out/Edit Bet amount displayed by bet365; (ii) bet365 continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) bet365 incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount, including where a bet is Cashed Out for the full settlement amount; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.
6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the bet365 revised price. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1.001 then bets will be void.
Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, bet365 will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.3 Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the bet365 revised price except for the following situations:
(a) Where a revised price is deemed less than 1.001 then bets will be void.
(b) Any bet placed on a count, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
6.4 Incorrect Cash Out or Edit Bet Amount - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, any bets that have been Cashed Out by the customer or edited by the customer using our Edit Bet feature, where the Cash Out or Edit Bet amount is incorrect (due to an error in the underlying price), will stand and be resettled at the correct amount.
Where a selection is Cashed Out following an incorrect result the selection will be resettled on the correct result.
6.5 Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, bet365 will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.6 Incorrect Fixture - Where an incorrect player or team is quoted within a fixture all bets will be void. Such determination to be in bet365’s absolute discretion.
6.7 Incorrect Market - If an incorrect market is quoted for any match or event, bets placed on that market will be void; other markets may also be void. Such determination to be in bet365’s absolute discretion.
6.8 Late Bets - If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
(a) If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised price at the time the bet was placed (where a revised price is deemed less than 1.001 then bets will be void), unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void.
(b) If the event or market is not covered In-Play then the bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc). Where a material advantage has been gained bet365 reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, including In-Play, will be made void.
6.9 Obvious Error - Maximum Winnings - The maximum amount which can be won for a bet placed where there is an Obvious Error and a revised price is £10,000, unless the expected winning amount of the original bet was greater than £10,000. In such circumstances, the winning amount of the bet placed at the revised price will equal that of the original bet with any excess stake becoming void.
7.1 bet365 actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. bet365 reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
7.2 bet365 reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
7.3 bet365 may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
7.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
F. OUR LIABILITY
1. bet365 does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While bet365 endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, bet365 does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. bet365 is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, bet365 provides you with the Website on the basis that bet365 excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
3. bet365’s total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
(c) £10,000 in respect of any other liability.
4. bet365 shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
5. Nothing in this Section F shall limit bet365's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit bet365’s liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by bet365’s negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
G. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is bet365, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including bet365.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and bet365 has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. bet365 also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. bet365 has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
H. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that bet365 may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to bet365 the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to bet365 under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
7. bet365 shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
8. bet365 may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the bet365 group.
9. Any notice to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing, in English (or if you prefer, Danish) and may be served by hand delivery at, or by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post or airmail or fax to: (a) in the case of bet365, the address of the relevant bet365 company as set out at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions; and (b) in respect of notices given by bet365 to you, pursuant to the customer registration procedure (including any amendment to those details you have notified to bet365). Any notice shall be deemed to have been received: (a) if delivered by hand, at the time of delivery; (b) if sent by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post, at 09.30 (GMT) on the second clear day after the date of posting; (c) if sent by pre-paid registered airmail, at 09.30 (GMT) on the fifth clear day after the date of posting; and (d) if sent by fax, at the time of transmission by the sender.
I. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us. If bet365 is unable to settle the dispute, either party is entitled to refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) or via the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform, whose decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation given to all parties involved.
2. For further information on IBAS and ODR, click here.
3. Settlement of bets/wagers on American sports: In all cases bets/wagers on American sports will be settled using statistics and results as provided by each sport's governing body (obvious errors excepted). The relevant governing bodies are as follows, NFL, NCAAF, CFL, NBA, NCAAB, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, MLS and the PGA tour.
4. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark.
5. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or placing bets or wagers and/or making use (whether authorised or not) of the facilities offered by bet365 (whether through the Website or otherwise), you irrevocably agree that the courts of Denmark shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, bet365 shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer's country of domicile.
CURRENCY OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT BET365
Restrictions may apply depending upon your country of residence and/or chosen payment method.
Argentinean Pesos (ARS)
Bulgarian Leva (BGN)
Brazilian Reais (BRL)
Czech Koruna (CZK)
Danish Kroner (DKK)
Hungarian Forint (HUF)
Icelandic Krona (ISK)
Indian Rupees (INR)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Mexican Pesos (MXN)
New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
Norwegian Kroner (NOK)
Polish Zlotych (PLN)
Romanian New Lei (RON)
Swedish Kronor (SEK)
Swiss Francs (CHF)
UK Pounds (GBP)
United States Dollars (USD)
The following currency options are available on bet365 Vegas;
Danish Kroner (DKK)
THE SUBSEQUENT PROVISIONS OF THIS APPENDIX TWO ARE SUBJECT TO THE RULES IN RESPECT OF THE RELEVANT SPORT, EVENT OR PRODUCT THAT YOUR BET/WAGER RELATES TO.
We accept wagers on all North American sports such as Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Golf, Nascar and CFL etc.
Sports and Special Event Betting
We accept bets/wagers for sporting and other special events that are advertised on the Website. All such bets/wagers are subject to the rules applicable to each sport, e.g. Soccer, Tennis, Boxing, etc. In a match between two teams where the participants are named, if any player is replaced prior to the match starting, all match bets placed prior to the change will be void, win or lose. Our general betting rules will apply to any situations not covered by the special rules.
Where the official result of a market is a tie and no price was quoted for that eventuality, all bets on participants involved in the tie will be void and stakes will be returned.
The result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes, subject to confirmation by the relevant sport's governing body. Any subsequent enquiry that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognised by bet365, and original settlement of bets will stand.
If the venue for a sporting event is changed, all bets placed based on the original venue will be made void and stakes refunded, unless otherwise stated.
Odds on coupon - For specified sports we have a coupon, listing odds on betting opportunities within specified time frames of the next 3/6/12/24/48/72 hours. Bets stand irrespective of fixture time changes.
The maximum winnings in any 24 hour period for each sport are detailed below and are exclusive of stake. The maximum winnings are quoted in Pounds Sterling as a base currency in order to ensure consistency across the world but currency equivalents apply for actual payouts.
Where a multiple bet has been placed which involves events with different maximum winnings limits then the lowest limit will apply. All maximum winnings limits apply to any one customer, or group of customers acting together, who have placed bets containing the same selections, including where placed in a series of bets, at a range of prices, over a number of days using different betting accounts and/or across different betting channels. Should we have reason to believe that a number of bets have been placed this way, the total payment of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum winnings payout.
- £2,000,000 for all Men’s full International matches and the following competitions - English Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, FA Cup, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga I, French Ligue 1, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
- £500,000 for the following competitions - Australian A-League, Scottish Premiership, English National League, Norwegian Tippeligaen, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Swedish Allsvenskan and English League Cup.
- £250,000 for the following competitions - Spanish Segunda, Italian Serie B, German Bundesliga II, French Ligue 2, Danish Superliga, Dutch Eredivisie, Finnish Veikkausliiga, Japanese J-League, Norwegian First Division, Swedish Superettan and USA MLS.
- £100,000 for the following competitions - Austrian Bundesliga, Belgian First Division A, Danish Division 1, Scottish Championship, Scottish League One, Scottish League Two, Swiss Super League, Greek Super League and Turkish Super League.
- £50,000 for all other soccer competitions and for qualifying rounds for all competitions including UEFA Champions League qualifying rounds, Europa League qualifying rounds and FA Cup qualifying rounds (does not apply to Men’s full Internationals qualifying rounds).
Futsal, Beach Soccer and Indoor Soccer are excluded from these limits.
- £250,000 for all Boxing markets.
- £25,000 for all UFC markets.
- £250,000 for all markets.
- £500,000 for all markets.
- £500,000 Internationals, World Cup, Six Nations, Four Nations, Aviva Premiership, Heineken Cup and Super Rugby match winners, handicaps and totals.
- £100,000 for all other Rugby Union markets/Competitions not listed above.
- £500,000 Super League, NRL, International and World Cup match winners, handicaps and totals.
- £100,000 for all other Rugby League markets/Competitions not listed above.
- £250,000 for AFL match winners, handicaps and totals.
- £25,000 for all other Australian Rules markets/Competitions not listed above.
- £250,000 for Formula 1 Driver, Constructor Championship winners, and individual Grand Prix race winners.
- £100,000 for all other Motor Sports and markets not listed above.
- £500,000 for all NFL money line, spreads, totals and Superbowl outright.
- £50,000 for all other NFL markets not listed above.
- £100,000 for all NCAAF money line, spreads and totals.
- £25,000 for all other NCAAF markets not listed above.
- £100,000 for all CFL money line, spreads and totals.
- £25,000 for all other CFL markets not listed above.
- £50,000 for all other league money line, spreads and totals on matches not listed above.
- £25,000 for all other American Football markets not listed above.
- £500,000 for Outright Tournament Winner, and All Singles Main Draw Match Winner markets from the following events: Men’s Grand Slam Tournaments, ATP World Tour and Davis Cup World Group (inc. World Group Playoff).
- £250,000 for Outright Tournament Winner, and All Singles Main Draw Match Winner markets from the following events: Women’s Grand Slam Tournaments, WTA Tour and Fed Cup World Group 1 (inc. World Group 1 Playoff).
- £25,000 for all other Tennis markets/Tournaments not listed above (this includes all ITF, ATP Challenger, WTA 125k, all ATP/WTA/Grand Slam/Davis Cup/Fed Cup Doubles and all Qualifying events).
- £500,000 for all MLB money line, run line, totals and World Series outright.
- £50,000 for all other MLB markets not listed above.
- £50,000 for all other Baseball competition money line, run line and totals.
- £10,000 for all other Baseball competition markets.
- £500,000 for all NHL money line, puck line, totals and outright Stanley Cup.
- £50,000 for all other NHL markets not listed above.
- £100,000 for Finland SM Liga, KHL, Sweden Eliteserien moneyline, puck line, handicap line game totals and outright markets.
- £25,000 for all other Ice Hockey markets/Leagues/Tournaments not listed above.
- £500,000 for all NBA money line, spreads, totals and NBA Championship outrights.
- £50,000 for all other NBA markets not listed above.
- £100,000 for all NCAAB money line, spreads, totals and NCAAB Championship outrights.
- £25,000 for all other NCAAB markets not listed above.
- £100,000 for all Euroleague/Spain ACB money line, spreads and totals.
- £25,000 for all other Basketball markets/competitions not listed above.
- £250,000 for all BDO, PDC and Premier League Match winner and outright tournament markets.
- £25,000 for all other Darts markets/Tournaments not listed above.
- £250,000 Match Winner/Outright markets for all Premier League and World Ranking Tournament Matches.
- £25,000 for all other Snooker markets/Tournaments not listed above.
- £100,000 for all Match Winner and Tournament Outright Bowls markets.
- £25,000 for all other Bowls markets not listed above.
- £100,000 for all money line, handicap, totals and outright competition winner.
- £25,000 for all other Handball markets not listed above.
- £100,000 for all markets.
- £100,000 for all Volleyball game winner and outright competition winner.
- £25,000 for all other Volleyball markets not listed above.
- £25,000 for all markets.
Non-Sport, Specials and Novelty Bets
- £25,000 for all non-sports bets and speciality bets (e.g. next manager of a soccer team, Big Brother winner etc).
All Other Sports Max payout £25,000 (includes Beach Soccer/Indoor Soccer/Futsal and Beach Volleyball).
Related contingency betting
Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, in a soccer match involving Arsenal and Everton:
If Arsenal are 'evens' to win at home to Everton and the correct score odds for Arsenal to win 1-0 is 8/1, by having the double Arsenal to win and the correct score to be 1-0, a customer would be getting 17/1 about an 8/1 chance, for if Arsenal win 1-0 they would automatically have won the match.
If such a bet is taken in error it will be settled as two single bets with the stake equally divided.
An exception to this rule is where special odds are offered for the combined eventuality, e.g. First Player to Score/Correct Score Double, known as a Scorecast.
When the related parts of a bet are resolved at different times but still within the same tournament, the bet will be settled as instructed, with the price of the second or subsequent selection being determined at each individual stage.
For example, a double selects:
Federer to win the semi final of Wimbledon; and
Federer to win the Wimbledon tournament outright.
As the odds of the second selection depends on the outcome of the first, the odds of Roger Federer winning the tournament at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double, and the correct odds after the initial selection is completed will be attributed instead.
Multiple bets which combine different selections within different events are also not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, a double selecting:
Chelsea to win their Champions League Group; and
Chelsea to win the Champions League Outright.
As the odds for Chelsea to win the Champions League Outright depend on whether they win their Champions League Group, the odds for them to win the Champions League Outright at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double. A special price to win both will be quoted instead.
In the case of all multiples including selections with related outcomes, if a bet is taken inadvertently bet365 reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
In the event of a tie in a 2-Way market, where no price is offered for the tie, bets will be settled according to the individual sports rules.
Where selections dead-heat, the stake money is proportioned according to the number of selections which dead-heat and paid at full-odds.
Any-to-come (also known as ATC or 'if cash' or 'if' bets)
ATC (if) bets are accepted win only on all sports. You can choose to carry forward the same stake unit or a specific part of your potential returns from one selection to the next as we proceed through your list of ATC bets. ATC bets are settled in the order that they appear on your betting slip, until all the money set aside has been used. If the money staked (or subsequently carried forward) onto the next selection is insufficient to follow your instructions, then that selection will be settled in proportion to the amount available.
Please note that your ATC (if) stake must not exceed the stake on your previous selection.
Reverse any-to-come (also known as reverse ATC or 'reverse if cash' or 'reverse if' bets)
You may select any number of selections (maximum 14) in two reversed ATC (if) bets. The above ATC settlement rules apply, but the stake unit will remain the same throughout the bet. For the reverse order part of your bet, the stake from any returns from the last selection on your slip will go onto the penultimate selection etc (i.e. bets are settled in the reverse order they appear on your betting slip).
For all ATC and reverse ATC bets, customers have the choice when placing their bet of either Single Action or Double Action, i.e. the customer may choose to stop the bet at a void or Non-Runner.
Rule 4 general sports
Outright markets (defined as after the draw/official field is confirmed for a specific event), may be subject to a deduction equivalent to the Rule 4 (Deductions). The Rule 4 will be applied, according to the table of deductions with the exception that a Rule 4 of 5 pence will not be enforced. Effectively the Rule 4 will be applied, in the case of participant withdrawals, with odds of 9/1 or smaller. Deductions may apply for any runners scratched from the Final Field prior to race commencement. Any such deductions will apply to the total payout value on all bets placed prior to the scratching and the reframing of a new market by bet365.